Corporate Sales Representative
- Job Ref:
As an integral member of the Value-Based Business Development team, the Corporate Sales Representative will have a frontline role in driving revenue through MPOWERHealth’s value-based physician network solution to independent practicing musculoskeletal physicians. The primary focus is to increase the flow of sales leads via outbound efforts, schedule new meetings for the outside business development team and provide support to the sales and marketing organization to achieve overall company sales’ goal objectives.
The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support MPOWERHealth’s physician network development. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate qualified leads via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the MPOWERHealth Network solution.
- Identify prospects who are decision-makers and interested in engaging a sales representative to hear an opportunity presentation and learn more about our network solution.
- Manage sales leads utilizing Salesforce to determine what leads are sales qualified and should transition to the field sales representative.
- provide regular feedback to Marketing regarding the quality of leads and participate in developing and refining digital targeting strategies.
- Upon lead qualification, coordinates a seamless transition to the field sales representative.
- Conduct continuous market research to help identify new prospects.
- Document complete and accurate information on all sales activities in Salesforce, including activity, contacts, opportunities.
- Capture business intelligence through interaction with prospects.
- Ensure effective internal communication with Sales, Marketing and Commercial Operations teams develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and our value-based solutions.
- Develop knowledge of competitor’s products, prices, and services.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years lead generation and/or inside sales experience preferred
- Provider network development or recruiting experience a plus
- Experience working with musculoskeletal physician groups/practices, health systems, hospitals and/or ambulatory care facilities a plus
- Impeccable professionalism, presence, and credibility in front of highly distinguished and experienced healthcare administrators and clinicians
- Outstanding communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship-building skills; able to engage with all levels of an organization
- Highly motivated to bring structure to undefined problems, identify sources of value in complex environments, and convey those to diverse stakeholders in a simple and compelling way
- Ability to balance vision with a hands-on approach and level of comfort driving results independently, as well as with and through others
- Ability to navigate within ambiguity, a service orientation, and a high level of humility are all indicators for successful assimilation into a highly collaborative, entrepreneurial culture
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint) • Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Possible remote work from home position for the right candidate.