Analyst, PA Operations
- Job Ref:
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Act as point of contact for scheduling-related challenges.
- Look ahead of schedule to identify case coverage issues and work with territory managers to find a solution.
- Work closely with internal scheduling department and territory managers for day-to-day coverage needs.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure optimal case coverage and streamline communication.
- Responsible for minimizing canceled cases
- Work with territory managers in day-to-day scheduling conflicts and coordination.
- Manage and escalate challenges to appropriate stakeholders.
- Responsible to maintain client relations by working closely with internal and external support teams.
- Work closely with the billing team to cross-reference billable cases.
- Manage the process to efficiently collect documents and cases from EMR/EHR system.
- Work with surgeon office to ensure appropriate forms submitted and accurate contact information is recorded.
- Identify trends and patterns for new facilities and work with the territory manager to ensure clinical staff is credentialed at each facility.
- Perform case audits.
- Create and distribute daily and weekly reports.
- Maintain and create training SOPS.
- Communicate with and manage Independent Contractor cases and associated documentation.
- Conduct weekly tracking and reporting of various aspects of the business.
- Check, review, or prepare records, reports, forms, or other documents of various kinds pertinent to assigned function (s); personally, investigates complicated problems or errors.
- Facilitate and monitor implementation of operational improvement projects.
- Manage quarterly meetings with cross-functional teams.
- Manage and lead special assignments and projects as needed.
- Routinely update and maintain documents with up-to-date and accurate information.
- Assist with administrative duties.
- Maintain and update internal documents.
- Maintain meeting minutes.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2 years experience as an operations analyst or in a similar role.
- 2 years of healthcare experience
- Project management and leadership experience.
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
- Strong people management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem solving and time management skills